From Chief Strategy Officers to women business owners, stand tall on the shoulders of business giants with Peatix’s calendar of technology and business events.
Big Data: Beyond the Buzzword
Everyone wants to gain a competitive advantage using “Big Data”, and there is no better way than to attend a hands-on session. Dextra, with the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore, organised a sold-out workshop, gathering data specialists to up their game on predictive sales forecasting.
And less than two weeks later, the MIT Enterprise Forum Singapore and Koelnmesse is kickstarting their “Technology that Matters” series with an event on how to unlock the value of Big Data. With speakers that include the Chief Strategy Officer of SingTel Group Enterprise to the Lead Scientist at Visa, it is no wonder tickets ran out way ahead of time.
Ready for the future?
The Asia Speakers Bureau wants to “future ready” organisations by helping them manage technological disruptions and critical business risks. At the same time, the Green Drinks event questions the “Limits to Growth” – will Singapore be able to negotiate the key areas of energy, waste, and food and go beyond “business as usual”?
Free beer and awesome food
For those whose idea of business is closer to pleasure, join the delegation of leading mobile companies from Sweden at JFDI.Asia. With free beer, awesome food for early arrivals and free registration, expect the limited spaces to run out quickly.
Or perhaps head to Business Rocks, which is “like TED (with beer).” Meet fun and authentic people and trade stories – network in the chilled-out environment of Blu Jaz Cafe.
If your drink of choice is fancier, join the second book launch of the Singapore Business Gurus. “The Lady Boss” features success stories of women business owners. Cocktails start with the exclusive Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur and food is paired specially by Chef Shen Tan. All this for a good cause too – funds are raised for the United Nations Development Funds for Women (UNIFEM).
Events by date:
* [Recently held event – 19 Sep]: Data Innovation Challenge Workshop by Dextra.sg
* 24 Sep (Tue): Beyond Business As Usual by Collective Responsibility
* 24 Sep (Tue): Business Rocks September! Twisted Thinking…
* 26 Sep (Thu): Free beer & awesome food: Swedish friends hit Singapore by JFDI.Asia with Business Sweden and the Swedish Trade Council
* 1 Oct (Tue): Big Data – Reshaping Business Strategy and Innovation by MIT Enterprise Forum and Koelnmesse
* 1 Oct (Tue): Selling into a Corporate World by JFDI.Asia featuring By Graham Lind, Managing Partner of Sales Performance Management
* 31 Oct (Thu): Singapore Business Gurus – The Lady Boss Book Launch
* 14 Nov (Thu): Future-Ready Your Organisation by DW Associates
Images courtesy of Dextra.sg and Business Sweden