Over are the days of print and poster event ads to get the word out about your event. These online event listings are the authorities for things to do in Malaysia. What’s more – it’s free!
- TimeOut KL — Capturing the pulse of KL for over 7 years, this KL extension of the esteemed London brand comprehensively lists almost every activity worth checking out under the city sun. If your event involves either music, art, shopping, theatre, fitness, comedy, dance film, sex and dating, or nightlife, then submit your event listing to email@example.com. They also have an iPhone app!
- JUICEOnline — If your event is themed on ‘nightlife, music, urban culture, fashion and everything urbanity entails’, you absolutely shouldn’t skip on submitting your listing to JUICE. Check out their events category to see if your event would be a good fit and then contact them.
- Vision KL — Billed as “Your City Lifestyle Guide”, VisionKL provides event photo galleries, and event listings on many categories such as art, dining, exhibitions, festivals, film, music, nightlife, outdoors, promotions, special events, sport, and theatre. You’ll need to register to add an event or venue, and you can do that here.
- 94.5 Mix FM Commnity InfoZone — Add an event to their Community InfoZone and stand to have it listed multiple times a day on Malaysian airwaves! Their audience are mainly 25 to 34 year olds, and they reach over 300,000 listeners a week.
- 104.9 Red FM Red Alert — List your event with one of Malaysia’s top 5 English radio stations at this link.
- TimeOut Penang — TimeOut is Penang’s comprehensive source for arts and entertainment listings. It also gives you searchable access to hundreds of listings and restaurant and bar reviews. For Editorial and Events, Listings or Promotions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YourPenang.com — List your charity events, festivals, live music and clubs, art and exhibitions, theatre, sports, shopping and markets-related events at this link.
- MyPenang.gov.my — Aims to promote, market, and generate tourism to Penang state in Malaysia. Global Tourism is a state tourism bureau that works with key tourism players locally and internationally. Email them at email@example.com to see if your listing will be relevant to them.
Reach a relevant and targeted audience for your event when you sell tickets or collect RSVPs on Peatix too! Automated recommendation emails and notifications highlight your event to Peatix users based off their past user history, and we’re proud to say that 1 in 4 tickets on Peatix has been sold because of these recommendations. Don’t take our word for it, try Peatix for yourself.