Having a website and a ticketed event but not selling tickets on your website would be like having a car and a cliff but not driving the car over the cliff. Here are some tips for how to do just that (ticketing through your website, not the car thing), as inspired by event organizers themselves.
1. Place an event banner with your event page’s URL on your website. For optimum visibility, place the banner either at the top or at least on the front page of your website.
– Links to multiple events
– Login to your Peatix account.
– Click the “Promote” tab in your dashboard.
– Customize your widget according to size and color
– Copy the code and paste it into your web page. Now sell tickets directly from your site! #Magic.