Make it so simple for attendees to buy a ticket through your website they’ll be hard pressed not to. We offer some tips, as inspired by organisers here in Singapore.
1. Place an event banner with your event page’s URL on your website. For the best visibility, place the banner either at the top or at least on the front page of your website.
2. Create a dedicated webpage for ticketing information and include a “ticketing” tab on your website. This makes it clear where your audience should click on for tickets.
3. Direct traffic from your website to your ticketing page by including links to your Peatix event page.
– Links to multiple events
– Visible link to “Get Your Tickets” at the top of your website
4. Add a Peatix ticketing widget to your site. Attendees can purchase tickets straightaway!
– Login to your Peatix account.
– Click the “Promote” tab in your dashboard.
– Customise your widget according to size, colour, and display of ticket type or attendees.
– Copy the code and paste it into your web page and it should appear as such!