Lim Su Pei is the founding member and the admin and marketing officer for See and Be Seen, Singapore’s pioneer night cycling safety initiative in its third year running.
She will take the stage amongst seven other speakers at Backstage Pass, Peatix‘s community event for organisers. In the lead up to Backstage Pass, Su Pei shares a little snippet into her thoughts on #HomeGrownSG.
Food: Noodles (any except Mee Pok)
Chill-out spot: Where ever there’s not too much crowd
Event: Samsara parties at Going Om
Bike shop: Whoever sponsors us! :p
The best part about organising events in Singapore is familiarity to home ground and having contacts/connections one can turn to..
The thorn in our flesh when organising events is handling last minute requests / unreasonable customers but we nip it in the bud by being nice and smiling.
Childhood related items is #HomeGrownSG to me!
Meet the other speakers at Backstage Pass:
* Justin Hall, co-organiser of Walkabout Singapore
* Adrianna Tan, founder of Culture Kitchen
* William Hooi, founder of Singapore Makers
* Richard Korff, co-organiser of CreativeMornings Singapore
* Mogan Vithilingam, co-founder of Singapore Pub Crawl